The company has not stamped my visa. and overstayed already for almost7 monthe. Every time I asked them abiut the stamping they just told me to wait.
2) I had done my medical and my emirates bio metric scans on october 2-3 weeks before the expiry of the company trade license.emirates id expired Again I believe it is because the company did not do what was required to get the process completed on time.
3) I haven't received any labor contract or Labor card or any confirmation of my employment status.
3) I haven't been paid my salary remaing of November, December and (including this month).
4) Dec. 19, 2015 after my 5 day leave, which i have emailed them all the time, they dont want me to work anymore and ask me to leave the office. I told them give me my passport. The Manager then told me it is in the immigration. I have officially logged a complaint last dec.20,2015 complaint is for pasting of visa and salary.
5) when Mol send sms to my sponsor. They bombarred me to sign the cancellation immediately. But i refuse to sign anything as per labour dont sign anything.
They threatened me to file criminal case and absconding case. I almost believe them. But some filipinos told me its a bluff. if they have proof they file file.
until now no schedulefrom mol yet. And im gtting worried. Called call center but cannot go though always busy.i even Ieave email to mol email address for follow up no respond. While waiting i am always coming to office but only allowed to sit in the sofa. I even see another batch of trainees coming.
I am have no more mental or physical will to continue coming to office for it disturb me even i was there they dont talk to me nor respond to my emails, including the sponsors email add. According to one of the employee they were advise not to reply on any of my email. I even ask them to just give me termination letter but they refuse.
I want to ask you for advise on what to do best with this situation?
Please help me find the best and the fastest way to:
- Clear my name of fines to be paid both labour and immgration
- Get my passport back.
- Not get a ban (as this was not my mistake).
- Get my salary that is owed to me.
I would also like to know how many days can i stay in UAE once the fines are cleared and this issue resolved?
Can I look for another job in Dubai, UAE?
Please Note: I only have the following documents:
1- my offer letter,
2- the medical fitness request paper stamped with "completed",
3- my passport copy,
4- Emirates ID registration form from my company,
5- all My Boss's passport copy,
6-Company trade license copy ( expired)
7-company trade license renewal transaction receipt.
I am waiting for your response.Please reply to me as soon as possible and advise me on best course of action and how to go about my situation.
Thank you and looking forward to your response.