Dear Mr. deepak,
i would like to ask you few questions related to the termination of the unlimited employment contract,
1. is it arbitrary right of the employer to terminate the unlimited contract at any time of service by given a one month notice or notice in lieu off payment?
2. is their any compensation period for the termination of unlimited contract?
- if an employee is terminated under unlimited contract after a service of four year and he was paid his EOSB as per UAE labor law, and still he persist to be paid more bcoz of the damages he sustain due to termination,
- is a person working on a managerial post entitled for the normal overtime? Which position are not entitle for the overtime according to the (article 72 ).
- is there any penalty for the dismissal? an employee who was terminated by a company is demanding a sum of amount to be paid as penalty for unfair dismissal. how and who can judge that the termination is unfair or fair?
You will receive notifications because you posted a reply to this topic.
Topic Category Replies Views Activity
Implication on expired trade license of emplo new 0 1 33m
Termination of contract by the employee for unlimitted contract
16 456 Dec '15
Terminated employee under limited contract
7 212 Dec '15
Stopped from Services - During Notice Period
5 148 Jan 8
Resign from Job On Limited Contract
3 138 Jan 4
There is 1 new topic remaining, or browse other topics in Termination