Since you have worked for less than 1 year, automatically you will get a 1 year labor ban. If you have found a new employer, you must request to the Ministry of Labor to lift your ban but it is still their discretion if they will grant your request or not. Along with your request to MOL, you must submit the following (based on my ex-colleagues case).
1. Job Offer letter from the new employer
2. On the job offer letter, job position name should be under category 1,2, or 3.
3. On the job offer letter, salary should corresponds to the wages set by MOL for the mentioned categories.
4. Of course, your passport copy and with the old visa page
5. Labor cancellation document
For more information or query, please do call MOL at 800-665.