If you have passed your notice period then you are entitled to the below:
- Notice period as per the employment agreement or payment in lieu of notice period to the company.
- Pro-rata annual leave for the employee, if the employee has worked for more than six months.
- 45 days salary as compensation to the company or Salary (gross) equivalent to the period until the end of the contract which is shorter.
- No Air ticket for repatriation.
- Eligible for gratuity (21 days of basic salary per year), if the service period is more than 5 years.
Source: DMCC website.
I also work under limited DMCC contract (in the HR department), however, my company does not apply the 45 days salary to be paid as compensation. So it really depends on your internal policy. You will need to discuss with your HR. You should NOT pay for your visa or ticket or any other costs, by law.
Hope this helps!